Last night I searched the term “DJ” on Twitter and returned approximately 350 pages of profiles containing the term. I ended up adding about 150 or so new follows to my Twitter profile. One of them was Hyline, a DJ, radio presenter and A&R Manager at Jetlag Digital, an all-digital progressive house label based in Germany.
They’ve got a great roster of global progressive house DJs, including the legendary Trance producer/DJ, Taucher (Germany), as well as Killfish (Spain), Facundo Romano (Argentina), Nacho Casco (Argentina), Federico Manachesi (Argentina) and Tobia Hoppe from Germany).
Taucher and Hyline host a radio show on FriskyRadio.com every 4th Thursday.
Shane – The Arrival is the first EP release from Jetlag Digital, with mixes from Killfish and Facundo Romano.
The Original and Extended mixes are house driven with a haunting female vocal that has a bit of a romantic middle eastern twist to it. Killfish brightens the levels a bit with a progressive mix and Facundo Romano takes it frighteningly deep and dark, for a late night sounds that is sure to send chills up any clubbers spine. A nice first EP from Jetlag, who associate their music with the sounds of global travel–sans the name, Jetlag. Check it out at Jetlagdigital.com.
Shane â€“ The Arrival (Original Mix)
Shane â€“ The Arrival (Extended Mix)
Shane â€“ The Arrival (Killfish Remix)
Shane â€“ The Arrival (Facundo Romano Remix)
- News about the upcoming release of Radio Station 2.3.0 - January 13, 2020
- New Show Page Layout & JetPack Compatibility Coming in 2.3.0 - November 7, 2019
- Radio Station 2.2.8 - October 6, 2019
- Radio Station Plugin and Page Builders - September 26, 2019
- Radio Station v. 2.2.7 - August 31, 2019
- Introducing Radio Station by Netmix - August 31, 2019
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 19 - January 22, 2016
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 18 - September 21, 2015
- Disclosure – Holding On ft. Gregory Porter - August 24, 2015
- Twin Shadow – Old/New Love (Armand Van Helden Remix) - August 24, 2015