On Friday, October 4th, we released Radio Station 2.2.8. This version was a bug fix release to solve for an issue introduced in 2.2.7. When one of our developers updated the plugin’s code to reflect new WordPress coding standards, which hadn’t been implemented since the plugin ceased development in 2015, he applied a “strict” setting for in_array that when active affected some users whereas the assigned Host/DJ could no longer edit a Show page, blog posts were not being posted to the Show’s blog, day and times would not print to the x/y of the master calendar. All have been resolved. We also had a report that when using a language pack, days of the week were not displaying. This was fixed, as well.
Outside of the plugin, we also changed the demo site link to http://radiostationdemo.com, so that we could showcase the plugin with the WordPress Twenty Twelve theme, instead of the Make theme, which we use for this site. Some users were experiencing a 522 error, so we updated the DNS configuration, which caused unnecessary redirects and intermittent access.
We’re seeking your feedback. If you are using the plugin or not, please do take our survey.
If you’re using the plugin and want to support further development, please become a patron.
Submit your support requests here.
And, report bugs here.
- Radio Station 2.3.1 Now Available for Download - May 14, 2020
- New! List Your Broadcast or Online Radio Station in the Netmix Radio Station Directory - May 6, 2020
- Radio Station 2.3.0 Pre-Release Announcement - March 2, 2020
- News about the upcoming release of Radio Station 2.3.0 - January 13, 2020
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 19 - December 22, 2019
- New Show Page Layout & JetPack Compatibility Coming in 2.3.0 - November 7, 2019
- Radio Station 2.2.8 - October 6, 2019
- Radio Station Plugin and Page Builders - September 26, 2019
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 18 - September 21, 2019
- Radio Station v. 2.2.7 - August 31, 2019