We are rapidly working toward releasing a PRO version of Radio Station by Netmix®, focussed on adding awesome new features and enhancements to the newly updated and already feature-rich free version.
Main Upcoming Pro Features
- Persistent Audio Player – with the aim of continuous play during website navigation.
- Show Episodes – a new plugin post type for adding and displaying Show Episodes.
- Host and Producer Profiles – publish and display individual user role profiles.
Completed Pro Features
- Role Assignment Interface – fast interface for assigning plugin Roles to your team.
- Genre Image Support – assign images to Genres for genre shortcode display.
- Show Meta Caching – gives improved performance for Schedule calculations.
In-Progress Pro Features
- Schedule View Switching – allow user switching between multiple Schedule Views.
- Dynamic Widget Reloading – auto-refresh widgets at Show changeover times!
- Visitor Timezone Switcher – allow site visitors to adjust their Timezone display.
- Archives Views – Grid and Cloud Views for archive shortcode displays.
- Social Icons – Social icon fields for Show and Profile Pages.
- Show Schedule Feed – allow users to subscribe to a Show schedule via RSS.
Pro development will be prioritized now that we have completed a major update to the Free version and related websites. You can see a more detailed priority list via the Feature Roadmap. The first Pro release will be made available when a good amount of these features are tested and working!
We have identified what we feel to be the most useful and impressive features for inclusion in Radio Station Pro, but of course we remain open to great ideas! Please submit any feature suggestions for Pro via GitHub issues so that we can track them.