We love the folks over at MixMatchMusic.com, one of the cooler music services navigating the digital landscape. The company provides online software to mix and distribute music in a viral fashion, with built-in ways to generate and share revenue between producer/remixers and musicians collaborating in the software online. It’s a unique service, one in which you can tell a lot of love has gone into.
The company just release a remix widget, which is another unique asset to any online marketing plan. We heard they also have plans for an iPhone application, coming soon.
The company’s PR rep, Lisa Greenfield, made an appearance on today’s panel. In this video, she explains what MixMatchMusic.com is and how you can use it to generate interest to action on your music through the services online tool sets.
- News about the upcoming release of Radio Station 2.3.0 - January 13, 2020
- New Show Page Layout & JetPack Compatibility Coming in 2.3.0 - November 7, 2019
- Radio Station 2.2.8 - October 6, 2019
- Radio Station Plugin and Page Builders - September 26, 2019
- Radio Station v. 2.2.7 - August 31, 2019
- Introducing Radio Station by Netmix - August 31, 2019
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 19 - January 22, 2016
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 18 - September 21, 2015
- Disclosure – Holding On ft. Gregory Porter - August 24, 2015
- Twin Shadow – Old/New Love (Armand Van Helden Remix) - August 24, 2015