All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Update: Plugin Loader (1.1.1) with Freemius first path fix
- Fixed: conditions for Schedule Override time calculations
- Fixed: schedule table view - 12 hour format with translations
- Fixed: schedule table view hour column width style
- Fixed: undefined index warning when saving show with no shifts
- Fixed: append not echo override date to shortcode archive list
- Fixed: compatibility with multiple the_content calls (Yoast)
- Fixed: reset to showcontinued flag in Schedule (table view)
- Added: option to clear transients on every pageload
- Added: show avatar and featured image URLs to Data API output
- Added: option to ping Netmix directory on show updates
- Added: filters for widget section display order
- Include: Plugin Loader (1.1.0) with plugin options and settings
- Include: Freemius SDK (2.3.0) and Freemius integration
- Feature: assign new Producer role to a Show for Show displays
- Feature: internal Schedule Show Shift Conflict checking
- Feature: Show Shift saving completeness and conflict checking
- Feature: added Data Endpoints API via WordPress REST and Feeds
- Feature: options to set Page and default View for Master Schedule
- Feature: post type Archive Shortcodes and Show-related Shortcodes
- Feature: display Radio Timezone on Master Schedule table view
- Feature: added Show Header image to Shows for single Show display
- Feature: added Show Language Taxonomy to Shows (and Overrides)
- Feature: added Countdown clock for Show and Playlists Widgets
- Improved: new Data Model and Schedule (with Override) Calculation
- Improved: new Show Content Template layout display method
- Improved: new Playlist Content Template layout display method
- Improved: added multiple Genre highlight selection on Master Schedule
- Improved: added Custom Field and Revision support to post types
- Improved: missing output sanitization throughout the plugin
- Improved: added file hierarchy fallbacks for CSS, JS and Templates
- Improved: enqueue conditional scripts inline instead of echoing
- Improved: Master Schedule displays enhancements and styling
- Improved: add Responsiveness to Master Schedule Table and Tab View
- Improved: add View/Edit links for editing custom post types
- Improved: load Datepicker styles locally instead of via Google
- Improved: add debug function for debug display and logging
- Improved: add links from Show Posts back to Show Page
- Improved: added Duplicate Shift button to Show Shift Editing
- Roles: new Show Producer role (same capabilities as DJ / Host)
- Roles: new Show Editor role (edit permissions but not Admin)
- Roles: Changed DJ role Label to DJ / Host (for talk show usage)
- Admin: Added Plugin Settings Admin Page (via Plugin Loader)
- Admin: Added plugin Upgrade / Updated details admin notices
- Admin: Schedule conflict notice and Show conflicts in Shift column
- Admin: Show/Override content indicator columns to Admin Show list
- Admin: Show Description helper text metabox on Show edit screen
- Admin: Fix to restore Admin Bar New/Edit links for plugin post types
- Admin: Store installed version for future updates and announcements
- Disabled: automatic loading of old templates (non theme agnostic)
- Fix to remove strict type checking from in_array (introduced 2.2.6)
- Fix to mismatched flush rewrite rules flag function name
- Fix to undefined index warnings for new Schedule Overrides
- Fix to not 404 author pages for DJs without blog posts
- Fix to implode blog array for Show blog post listing
- Dutch translation added (Thank you to André Dortmont for the file!)
- Added Tabbed Display for Master Schedule Shortcode (via Tutorial)
- Add Show list columns with active, shift, DJs and show image displays
- Add Schedule Override list columns with date sorting and filtering
- Add playlist track information labels to Now Playing Widget
- Added meridiem (am/pm) translations via WP Locale class
- Added star rating link to plugin announcement box
- Added update subscription form to plugin Help page
- Fix to checkbox value saving for On Air/Upcoming Widgets
- Fix 12 hour show time display in Upcoming Widget
- Fix PM 12 hour shot time display in On Air Widget
- Fix to schedule override date picker value visibility
- Fix to weekday and month translations to use WP Locale
- Fix to checkbox value saving in Upcoming Widget
- Split Plugin Admin Functions into separate file
- Split Post Type Admin Functions into separate include
- Revert anonymous function use in widget registrations
- Reorganize master-list shortcode into templates
- Add constant for plugin directory
- Use WP_Query instead of get_posts
- New posts_per_page and tax_query
- Fixes for undefined indexes
- Fixes for raw mysql queries
- Typecasting to support strict comparisons
- WordPress coding standards and best practices (thanks to Mike Garrett @mikengarrett)
- added title position and avatar width options to widgets
- added missing DJ author links as new option to widgets
- cleanup, improve and fix enqueued Widget CSS (on air/upcoming)
- improved to show Encore Presentation in show widget displays
- fix to Show shift Encore Presentation checkbox saving
- added flush rewrite rules on plugin activation/deactivation
- added show_admin_column and show_in_quick_edit for Genres
- added show metadata and schedule value sanitization
- fix to 00 minute validation for Schedule Override
- convert span tags to div tags in Widgets to fix line breaks
- shift main playlist and show metaboxes above editor
- set plugin custom post types editor to Classic Editor
- add high priority to side metaboxes for plugin post types
- added dismissable development changeover admin notice
- added simple Patreon supporter image button and blurb
- added filter for DJ Avatar size on Author page template
- fix to Schedule Override metabox value saving
- fix to Playlist track list items overflowing metabox
- fix to shift up time row on Master Schedule table view
- fix to missing weekday headings in Master Schedule table
- fix to weekday display for Upcoming DJ Widget
- fix to user display labels on select DJ metabox
- fix to file_exists check for DJ on Air stylesheet path
- fix to make DJ multi-select input full metabox width
- fix to expand admin menu when on genre taxonomy page
- fix to expand admin menu when editing plugin post types
- fix to genre submenu item link for current page
- added GitHub URI to plugin header for GitHub updater
- Re-commit all missing files via SVN
- WordPress coding standards refactoring for WP 5 (thanks to Tony Hayes @majick777)
- fixed the protocol in jQuery UI style Google URL
- reprefixed all functions for consistency (radio_station_)
- updated all the widget constructor methods
- merged the menu items into a single main menu
- updated the capability checks for the menu items
- moved the help and export pages to /templates/
- moved all the css files to /css/
- enqeued the djonair css from within the widget
- use plugins_url for all resource URLs
- added $wpdb->prepare to sanitize a query
- added some sanization for metabox save values
- added a week and month translation helper
- added a radio station antenna icon
- Added method for displaying schedule for only a single day (see readme section for the master-schedule shortcode for details).
- Compatibility fix for Wordpress 4.3.x - Updated the widgets to use PHP5 constructors instead of the deprecated PHP4 constructors.
- Catalan translation added (Thank you to Victor Riera for the file!)
- Bug fix - Fixed day of the week language translation issue in master schedule shortcode
- Bug fix - Added some error checking in the sidebar widgets
- New Feature - Added ability to give schedule overrides a featured image
- New Feature - Added built-in help page
- General code cleanup, 4.1 compatibility testing, and changes for better efficiency.
- Bug fix - Fixed issue with early morning shows spanning entire column in the programming grid shortcode
- New Feature - Master programming grid can now be displayed in div format, as well as the original table and list formats.
- Minor revisions to German translation.
- Fixed a bug that was resetting custom-sert role capabilities for the DJ role.
- German translation added (Thank you to Ian Hook for the file!)
- Fixed issue on the master schedule where genres containing more than one work wouldn't highlight when clicked
- Added ability to display DJ names on the master schedule.
- Fixed bug in the Upcoming widget. Override Schedule no longer display as upcoming when they are on-air.
- Verified compatibility woth WordPress 4.0
- Added the ability to display show avatars on the program grid.
- Added the ability to display show description in the now on-air widget and short code.
- Fixed a bug in the master schedule shortcode
- Russian translation added (Thank you to Alexander Esin for the file!)
- Fixed role/capability conflict with WP User Avatar plugin.
- Added the missing leading zero to 24-hour time format on the master schedule.
- Fixed dj_get_current function so that it no longer returns shows that have been moved to the trash.
- Fixed dj_get_next function so that it no longer ignores the "Active" checkbox on a show.
- Added some CSS ids and classes to the master program schedule list format to make it more useful
- Fixed broken upcoming show shortcode.
- Added ability to display DJ names along with the show title in the widgets.
- Fixed the display of schedules for upcoming shows in the widget and shortcode.
- Fixed a bug in the dj_get_next function that was causing it to ignore the beginning of the next week at the end of the current week.
- Fixed scheduling bug in shortcode function
- Master Schedule now displays days starting with the start_of_week option set in the WordPress General Settings panel.
- Fixed issue with shows that have been unplublished still showing up on the master schedule.
- Fixed missing am/pm text on shows that run overnight on the master schedule.
- Fixed an issue with shows that run overnight not spanning the correct number of hours on the second day on the master schedule.
- Fixed problem in Upcoming DJ Widget that wasn't displaying the correct upcoming shift.
- Fixed an issue with some shows displaying in 24 hour time on master schedule grid even though 12-hour time is specified
- Fixed a bug in the On-Air widget that was preventing shows spanning two day from displaying
- Added code to enable theme support for post-thumbnails on the "show" post-type so users don't have to add it to their theme's functions.php file anymore.
- Master Schedule bug for shows that start at midnight and end before the hour is up fixed.
- Compatibility fix: Fixed a jquery conflict in the backend that was occuring in certain themes
- Bug fix: Scheduling issue with overnight shows fixed
- Bug fix: Fixed PHP error in Playlist save function that was triggered during preview
- Bug fix: Fixed PHP notice in playlist template file
- Bug fix: Fixed PHP error in dj-widget shortcode
- Major code reorganization for better future development
- PHP warning fix
- Enabled option to add comments on Shows and Playlists
- Added option to show either single or multiple schedules in the On Air widget
- Minor PHP warning fixes
- Bug fix: Some of the code added in the previous update uses the array_replace() function that is only available in PHP 5.3+. Added a fallback for older PHP versions.
- Added the ability to override the weekly schedule to allow one-off events to be scheduled
- Added a list format option to the master schedule shortcode
- Added Italian translation (it_IT) (thank you to Cristofaro Giuseppe!)
- Fixed some PHP notices that were being generated when there were no playlist entries in the system.
- Added Serbian translation (sr_RS) (thank you to Miodarag Zivkovic!)
- Removed some debug code from one of the template files
- Fixed some localization bugs.
- Added Albanian translation (sq_AL) (thank you to Lorenc!)
- Fixed some localization bugs.
- Added French translation (fr_FR) (a big thank you to Dan over at BuddyPress France.
- Plugin modified to allow for internationalization.
- Spanish translation (es_ES) added.
- Fixed a bug with shows that start at midnight not displaying in the on-air sidebar widget.
- Switched DJ/Show avatars in the widgets to use the featured image of the show instead of gravatar.
- Updated show template to get rid of a PHP warning that appeared if the show had no schedules.
- Fixed some other areas of the code that were generating PHP notices in WordPress 3.6
- Added CSS classes to master program schedule output so CSS rules can be applied to specific shows
- Added new attribute to the list-shows shortcode to allow only specified genres to be displayed
- Fixed master-schedule shortcode bug that was preventing display of 12 hour time
- Compatibility fix for Wordpress 3.6 - fixed problem with giving alternative roles DJ capabilities
- Fixed some areas of the code that were generating PHP notices in WordPress 3.6
- Master schedule shortcode now displays indiviual shows in both 24 and 12 hour time
- Fixed some areas of the code that were generating PHP notices in WordPress 3.6
- Added example of how to display show schedule to single-show.php template
- Added more options to the plugin's widgets
- Added new options to the master-schedule shortcode
- Fixed a bug in the CSS file override from theme directory
- Fixed issue with templates copied to the theme directory not overriding the defaults correctly
- Fixed incorrectly implemented wp_enqueue_styles()
- Removed deprecated escape_attribute() function from the plugin widgets
- Fixed some areas of the code that were generating PHP notices
- Compatibility fix for WordPress 3.6
- Fixed a bug that was preventing sites using a non-default table prefix from seeing the list of DJs on the add/edit show pages
- Changes to fix the incorrect list of available shows on the Add Playlist page
- Removing Add Show links from admin menu for DJs, since they don't have permission to use them anyway.
- Fixed a scheduling bug in the upcoming shows widget
- By popular request, switched the order of artist and song in the now playing widget
- Fixed issue with shows that run overnight not showing up correctly in the sidebar widgets
- Fixed a time display bug in the DJ On-Air sidebar widget
- Fixed a display bug on the master schedule with overnight shows
- By request, added as 24-hour time format option to the master schedule and sidebar widgets.
- Added the ability to assign any user with the edit_shows capability as a DJ, to accomodate custom and edited roles.
- Fixed a bug in the DJ-on-air widget
- Fixed a major bug in the master schedule output
- Fixed some minor compatibility issues with WordPress 3.5
- Fixed Shows icon in Dashboard
- Fixed thumbnail bug in sidebar widgets
- Added new widget to display upcoming shows
- Added pagination options for playlists and show blogs
- Fixed playlist edit screen so that queued songs fall to the bottom of the list to maintain play order
- Reduced the size of the content field in the playlist post type
- Some minor formatting changes to default templates
- Added genre highlighter to the master programming schedule page
- Added a second Update button on the bottom of the playlist edit page for convinience.
- Added sample template for DJ user pages
- Fixed a bug in the master schedule shortcode that messed up the table for shows that are more than two hours in duration
- Fixed a bug in the master schedule shortcode to accomodate shows that run from late night into the following morning.
- Added new field to associate blog posts with shows
- Initial release