London’s long-running DJ trade-sumer publication, DJ Magazine, has launched it’s yearly Top 100 DJ Poll. Click here to add your five favorites.
Here are the 2005 rules:
- You have a totally free choice of which DJs to vote for, but may only vote for each DJ once.
- A points system means that the DJ you place in no.1 position gains five points, no.2, four points, etc., so choose wisely.
- You must provide a VALID email address for your vote to count. (Your email will not be used by DJmag/Future Publishing or any third party, unless you specifically request any of the services below.)
- Multiple votes are cheating and will automatically be discounted.
- Voting closes on Friday 30th September. Results announced at a glittering party in London on 27th October.