Tonium announced a new Pacemaker that will truly bring DJing to the masses and right into the hands of the next DJ generation.
The Pacemaker DJ system is a musical sketchpad that fosters unprecedented creativity and expression. No other device will let you mix tracks on the train to work, mash up albums at a backyard barbeque or experiment with soundscapes on a secluded beach. Tonium’s new Pacemaker is intended to further this concept by making DJing possible for everyone.
The new Pacemaker’s user interface has been completely reworked. The result is a user-friendly, extremely intuitive interface that gives first-time users the ability to instantly DJ when they first take the device out of the box. In terms of features, Tonium’s engineers have given the new Pacemaker auto beat match, allowing novice DJs to seamlessly blend tracks together by the click of a button, allowing anyone to learn how to mix in less than 2 minutes. This Pacemaker boasts a 60GB hard drive, capable of storing 15,000 songs.
“The concept behind the new Pacemaker centers around accessibility,” said Ola Sars, Tonium’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Our company was founded on the belief that musical inspiration should be created by anyone and shared with everyone. With the new Pacemaker, the goal was to remove all barriers and let anyone interact and experiment with their music.”
Tonium’s new Pacemaker will be on shelves at major retailers across the country this spring. Once available, Tonium will release an announcement with detailed product specifications, ushering in the next step in the music interaction revolution.
The hardware stays the same. It’s the software that has been simplified for the novice DJ. The price point for the 60GB device has been lowered to under $500.
- Radio Station 2.3.1 Now Available for Download - May 14, 2020
- New! List Your Broadcast or Online Radio Station in the Netmix Radio Station Directory - May 6, 2020
- Radio Station 2.3.0 Pre-Release Announcement - March 2, 2020
- News about the upcoming release of Radio Station 2.3.0 - January 13, 2020
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 19 - December 22, 2019
- New Show Page Layout & JetPack Compatibility Coming in 2.3.0 - November 7, 2019
- Radio Station 2.2.8 - October 6, 2019
- Radio Station Plugin and Page Builders - September 26, 2019
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 18 - September 21, 2019
- Radio Station v. 2.2.7 - August 31, 2019