It’s been a busy couple of week over at StarStyle.com. We’ve been on the music video sets of Fergie, The Game feat. Kanye West, James Morrisson, Fall Out Boy, Brick & Lace, Ne-Yo, Snoop Dogg and Lloyd. Next week, we’ll be on Sugarland, which is our first Country music video. And, we’ll be on the upcoming shoots for Maya and Chamillionaire.
It’s been an incredible ride creating the world’s first service to track the styles used in music videos and provide access to consumers to purchase those styles from our retail partners.
One of the cool things about having behind-the-scene access is that we get to talk to the stylists and designers who style the artists for these videos. On Fergie’s set, we met upcoming designer, Marco Morante, who’s Marco Marco line will be launching soon.
Marco and StarStyle thought it would be neat to give-a-way a dress he provided for Fergie’s latest video, Glamorous. All you have to do is sign-up as a registered user at StarStyle.com between now and March 31st for a chance to win the dress. Just visit StarStyle.com and register for your chance to win the dress!
After you register, check out Fergie’s Glamorous video in the new StarStyle Media Player, where you can watch videos and shop the styles AT THE SAME TIME!
- 188.8.131.52 Bugfix Now Available for Download - August 3, 2020
- 184.108.40.206 Bugfix Now Available for Download - July 24, 2020
- Radio Station 2.3.1 Now Available for Download - May 14, 2020
- New! List Your Broadcast or Online Radio Station in the Netmix Radio Station Directory - May 6, 2020
- Radio Station 2.3.0 Pre-Release Announcement - March 2, 2020
- News about the upcoming release of Radio Station 2.3.0 - January 13, 2020
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 19 - December 22, 2019
- New Show Page Layout & JetPack Compatibility Coming in 2.3.0 - November 7, 2019
- Radio Station 2.2.8 - October 6, 2019
- Radio Station Plugin and Page Builders - September 26, 2019