On Friday, May 15th, I hit Dusko Justic’s “Feel Different” 2-year anniversary party at the Leopard Lounge on 2nd Avenue in New York City. Dusko has been running this party at different locations over the course of its lifetime, and it seems as if the Leopard Lounge is a great spot for this intimate affair. House music mixed with a lively, hands in the air, fist pumping and hookah smoking crowd makes for hours of fun. There’s no pretentiousness here…not even a door charge.
Besides Dusko, DJs for the night included the venerable Davidson Ospina, who’s Ospina Digital label is on a tear right now, and Oscar Poche–the workhorse of house music who, despite the downturn after the dotcom crash mixed with 9/11, has seemed to hold his own.
Jessica Bendig looked fabulous in a faux patent leather trench-coat, like this one I found on Bluefly.com. I’m waiting for someone to send me a photo of Jessica in the coat and will post that once I receive it. I’d taken a quick snapshot, but it came out blurry and wasn’t publishable (sigh).
- Radio Station 2.3.1 Now Available for Download - May 14, 2020
- New! List Your Broadcast or Online Radio Station in the Netmix Radio Station Directory - May 6, 2020
- Radio Station 2.3.0 Pre-Release Announcement - March 2, 2020
- News about the upcoming release of Radio Station 2.3.0 - January 13, 2020
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 19 - December 22, 2019
- New Show Page Layout & JetPack Compatibility Coming in 2.3.0 - November 7, 2019
- Radio Station 2.2.8 - October 6, 2019
- Radio Station Plugin and Page Builders - September 26, 2019
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 18 - September 21, 2019
- Radio Station v. 2.2.7 - August 31, 2019