Music Industry Downfall, Part II: The Rise of Social Streaming Written by Alex Patriquin (contact – e-mail) — May 12th, 2008 | If any industry has felt the brunt of the internet as a disruptive technology, itâ€™s the music industry, which has been dealt a heavy blow by the onset of digital music distribution.
According to Compete’s measurements, the majority of activity for online music are free streaming music services. A distant second is legal downloads, then subscriptions followed by P2P downloading.
- Radio Station 2.3.1 Now Available for Download - May 14, 2020
- New! List Your Broadcast or Online Radio Station in the Netmix Radio Station Directory - May 6, 2020
- Radio Station 2.3.0 Pre-Release Announcement - March 2, 2020
- News about the upcoming release of Radio Station 2.3.0 - January 13, 2020
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 19 - December 22, 2019
- New Show Page Layout & JetPack Compatibility Coming in 2.3.0 - November 7, 2019
- Radio Station 2.2.8 - October 6, 2019
- Radio Station Plugin and Page Builders - September 26, 2019
- Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 18 - September 21, 2019
- Radio Station v. 2.2.7 - August 31, 2019